In response to:
What Perry ALWAYS puts first! BIG BUSINESS! And that is whats driving this criminal amnesty bill. Under the laws of the Texas Executive Branch, Perry has always had the authority to put the Texas National Guard on the border. He refused! As someone pointed out, Perry signed the bill, giving in-state-tuition rights to illegal aliens. If ANYONE here is thinking that Perry would enforce the constitution of the U.S., you clearly smoked pot for breakfast. Mark Davis is not a native of Texas but likes to claim he has the pulse of Texas. He does not! The ONLY person that has a chance (man or woman) is a proven, life-long, constitutional conservative. If conservatives want to "bring out of the shadows", the conservatives that sat at home in 2012 because they couldn't stomach ANOTHER lying bass tart, they had better wake-up in a hurry.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 7 hours ago