If you don't have health insurance it's probably for two main reasons. The first being that you can't afford it or two, you're a healthy young person who doesn't feel like they need it at this point in life. Others may not have health insurance due to lack of employer coverage. Regardless, under new ObamaCare rules lacking health insurance results in a large ObamaCare fine/tax, something that forces people to pay for something they can't afford and young people to pay for something they don't need. Not to mention, when people are paying a fine and not receiving healthcare insurance...
TH Katie, again left out the other bomb. If you decide to urchase YOUR OWN insurance from a private insurer, YOU PAY PAY an added tax for th privilege.On 3-1-13, obama instructed the IRS to start charging a tax AGAINST the insurance companies fo every policy they sell. The insurance companies will pass this tax onto the buyer, as every product selling business does. It can be as high as $120.00 per mo for a single person and up to $300.00 a month for a family of 4. This obamacare tax is in addition to the actual monthly premium premium.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Tesla: Chris Christie’s administration just blocked us from selling our cars in New Jersey Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Obama to Putin: It’s not too late to rethink this Crimea thing, you know Allahpundit 8 hours ago