In response to:
Does EVERYONE here understand that if the Republican held House votes tomorrow to try to fix the "insurance" problem, THEY will NO LONGER be able to say that THEY had no part in passing the obamacare bill! If you haven't already, call your House representative and tell them to have NO VOTE at all! IT cannot be fixed by tinkering, the bill has to be repealed. That is the ONLY vote you should allow YOUR representative to take! Notice that the liar obama DIDN'T say you could keep your old insurance AT THE SAME PRICE and SAME DEDUCTABLE.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago