In response to:
How many here remember that after 9/11, congress passed the Patriot Act which mandated the tracking of international student and vistors. Since being passed, this act hasbeen revised about 5 times and is STILL not being adhered to by our college/universities. Something as simple as a university reporting to INS that a student no longer attends classes and is unaccounted for. I bet that Rubio, if ask about this law, would choke on his own spit. Rubio is clueless as to the lawlessnes of illegal aliens from all over the world.
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 21 minutes ago
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 4 hours ago