In response to:
How many here remember that after 9/11, congress passed the Patriot Act which mandated the tracking of international student and vistors. Since being passed, this act hasbeen revised about 5 times and is STILL not being adhered to by our college/universities. Something as simple as a university reporting to INS that a student no longer attends classes and is unaccounted for. I bet that Rubio, if ask about this law, would choke on his own spit. Rubio is clueless as to the lawlessnes of illegal aliens from all over the world.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago