In response to:
How many here remember that after 9/11, congress passed the Patriot Act which mandated the tracking of international student and vistors. Since being passed, this act hasbeen revised about 5 times and is STILL not being adhered to by our college/universities. Something as simple as a university reporting to INS that a student no longer attends classes and is unaccounted for. I bet that Rubio, if ask about this law, would choke on his own spit. Rubio is clueless as to the lawlessnes of illegal aliens from all over the world.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 10 hours ago