In response to:
How many here remember that after 9/11, congress passed the Patriot Act which mandated the tracking of international student and vistors. Since being passed, this act hasbeen revised about 5 times and is STILL not being adhered to by our college/universities. Something as simple as a university reporting to INS that a student no longer attends classes and is unaccounted for. I bet that Rubio, if ask about this law, would choke on his own spit. Rubio is clueless as to the lawlessnes of illegal aliens from all over the world.
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 43 mins ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NYT: Daniel Inouye was the senator who told Kirsten Gillibrand that he likes his girls chubby Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Blair: The West had better not rule out ground troops Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Among us: Officials confirm American ISIS fighters have returned to United States Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Buzzfeed finds more lifted text in Mary Burke’s campaign; Update: Burke: Hey, no biggie Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago