But not much. The 168 members of the RNC grappled with the consequences of losing the presidential race, losing the Senate and losing seats in the House....
Illegal aliens do NOT want to be brought out of the shadows which is Chuck Schumers backside. They are making a killing from the ITIN organized crime organization. In the 2010 tax year, the ITIN illegal alien organized crime unit were able to racketeer over 4 Billion from the American citizen. It was more than 4 billion in the 2011 tax year and we don't know yet what it will be for the 2012 tax year. Call your republican house member and demand an answer to stop this ilegal alien organized crime.
The Republican National Committee chose to hold its recent winter meeting in Charlotte because North Carolina was a rare bright spot in last year's presidential election. Although it was the high-profile site of the Democratic National Convention, North Carolina became one of just two states won by Barack Obama in 2008 that went for Mitt Romney in 2012. (The other was Indiana.) So being in North Carolina made Republicans feel a little better.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago