The poll asked Republicans and independents who lean towards the GOP to choose from eight names who could be among the two dozen or so potential running mates that the Romney campaign may be considering as the vice presidential nominee.
According to the survey, Condoleezza Rice is on top of the list. Twenty-six percent questioned said they would like to see Rice, who served as national security adviser...
In response to:
Hal no! George Bush picked her for what reason? Because she IS squeesy like him and his whole lying family. I would like to kick Barbara Bush's rear. This woman is so arrogant, she actually thinks that conservatives would LOVE for her "amnesty" Jebbie to run for president. Laura Bush hid her feelings about abortion UNTIL they were out of office. Now I can't stand to look at this woman that believes woman have the right to kill their unborn. I pray that every candidate's body WILL be turned inside out with guts and brains hanging out to be examined.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago