The poll asked Republicans and independents who lean towards the GOP to choose from eight names who could be among the two dozen or so potential running mates that the Romney campaign may be considering as the vice presidential nominee.
According to the survey, Condoleezza Rice is on top of the list. Twenty-six percent questioned said they would like to see Rice, who served as national security adviser...
In response to:
Hal no! George Bush picked her for what reason? Because she IS squeesy like him and his whole lying family. I would like to kick Barbara Bush's rear. This woman is so arrogant, she actually thinks that conservatives would LOVE for her "amnesty" Jebbie to run for president. Laura Bush hid her feelings about abortion UNTIL they were out of office. Now I can't stand to look at this woman that believes woman have the right to kill their unborn. I pray that every candidate's body WILL be turned inside out with guts and brains hanging out to be examined.
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 34 mins ago
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago