The poll asked Republicans and independents who lean towards the GOP to choose from eight names who could be among the two dozen or so potential running mates that the Romney campaign may be considering as the vice presidential nominee.
According to the survey, Condoleezza Rice is on top of the list. Twenty-six percent questioned said they would like to see Rice, who served as national security adviser...
In response to:
Hal no! George Bush picked her for what reason? Because she IS squeesy like him and his whole lying family. I would like to kick Barbara Bush's rear. This woman is so arrogant, she actually thinks that conservatives would LOVE for her "amnesty" Jebbie to run for president. Laura Bush hid her feelings about abortion UNTIL they were out of office. Now I can't stand to look at this woman that believes woman have the right to kill their unborn. I pray that every candidate's body WILL be turned inside out with guts and brains hanging out to be examined.
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 37 mins ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 3 hours ago