Last night, Sen. Rand Paul repeatedly stated that two courses of action could have put an end to his filibuster over the administration's drone policies. First, the White House could have released a simple, unambiguous statement making clear that the hypothetical practice of the federal government using drone strikes to kill non-combatant US citizens on US soil is unconstitutional. Second, the Senate could vote on a non-binding "sense of the Senate" resolution making that point. The White House's response, hour after hour? Radio silence. Senate Democrats -- who do the president's bidding -- blocked a vote on the resolution. So the filibuster...
Ho Hum. More pig slop. Does TH really think that we want t get beat over the head, everyday, with what the bass tard in the WH is getting away with?
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago