Last night, Sen. Rand Paul repeatedly stated that two courses of action could have put an end to his filibuster over the administration's drone policies. First, the White House could have released a simple, unambiguous statement making clear that the hypothetical practice of the federal government using drone strikes to kill non-combatant US citizens on US soil is unconstitutional. Second, the Senate could vote on a non-binding "sense of the Senate" resolution making that point. The White House's response, hour after hour? Radio silence. Senate Democrats -- who do the president's bidding -- blocked a vote on the resolution. So the filibuster...
Ho Hum. More pig slop. Does TH really think that we want t get beat over the head, everyday, with what the bass tard in the WH is getting away with?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago