Last night, Sen. Rand Paul repeatedly stated that two courses of action could have put an end to his filibuster over the administration's drone policies. First, the White House could have released a simple, unambiguous statement making clear that the hypothetical practice of the federal government using drone strikes to kill non-combatant US citizens on US soil is unconstitutional. Second, the Senate could vote on a non-binding "sense of the Senate" resolution making that point. The White House's response, hour after hour? Radio silence. Senate Democrats -- who do the president's bidding -- blocked a vote on the resolution. So the filibuster...
Ho Hum. More pig slop. Does TH really think that we want t get beat over the head, everyday, with what the bass tard in the WH is getting away with?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 4 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 5 hours ago