Last night, Sen. Rand Paul repeatedly stated that two courses of action could have put an end to his filibuster over the administration's drone policies. First, the White House could have released a simple, unambiguous statement making clear that the hypothetical practice of the federal government using drone strikes to kill non-combatant US citizens on US soil is unconstitutional. Second, the Senate could vote on a non-binding "sense of the Senate" resolution making that point. The White House's response, hour after hour? Radio silence. Senate Democrats -- who do the president's bidding -- blocked a vote on the resolution. So the filibuster...
Ho Hum. More pig slop. Does TH really think that we want t get beat over the head, everyday, with what the bass tard in the WH is getting away with?
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 48 mins ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- DNC spokesman: We condemn Rand Paul’s “blame America” worldview Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired president to address something he saw on the news today about Ukraine at 4 p.m. ET; Update: “Ongoing incursion”; Update: No strategy yet on ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- More Senate Democrats hit the panic button on immigration Gabriel Malor 4 hours ago