Last night, Sen. Rand Paul repeatedly stated that two courses of action could have put an end to his filibuster over the administration's drone policies. First, the White House could have released a simple, unambiguous statement making clear that the hypothetical practice of the federal government using drone strikes to kill non-combatant US citizens on US soil is unconstitutional. Second, the Senate could vote on a non-binding "sense of the Senate" resolution making that point. The White House's response, hour after hour? Radio silence. Senate Democrats -- who do the president's bidding -- blocked a vote on the resolution. So the filibuster...
Ho Hum. More pig slop. Does TH really think that we want t get beat over the head, everyday, with what the bass tard in the WH is getting away with?
- Never the commander-in-chief Noah Rothman 13 minutes ago
- Kerry lands in Cairo as Hamas, Israel refuse cease fire Ed Morrissey 53 minutes ago
- IRS: Hey, maybe we do have our e-mail backups Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 12 hours ago