Sen. Carl Levin (D-Mich.) announced Thursday that he will not run for reelection next year, giving Republicans at least a shot of picking up another seat. The 78-year-old Armed Services Committee chairman, one of the most influential members of the Senate in either party, said he will work aggressively during his final two years in Congress...The longest-serving senator in Michigan history spent months getting pressure to announce his intention,...
In response to:
Forget the democrat, consentrate on calling every state office of McCain and Graham and tell them how much they are hated.Their voicemail boxes and their live lines were shut down yesterday, with just that message. It enraged McCain so much that Maggot McCain went on national tv and called all constiutionalist idiots! Got to clean out our own house fast! MCain still will not comprehend that every vote cast in his presidential bid was for Sarah. He was hated then, he is hated now. Tell him!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 13 hours ago