Sen. Carl Levin (D-Mich.) announced Thursday that he will not run for reelection next year, giving Republicans at least a shot of picking up another seat. The 78-year-old Armed Services Committee chairman, one of the most influential members of the Senate in either party, said he will work aggressively during his final two years in Congress...The longest-serving senator in Michigan history spent months getting pressure to announce his intention,...
In response to:
Forget the democrat, consentrate on calling every state office of McCain and Graham and tell them how much they are hated.Their voicemail boxes and their live lines were shut down yesterday, with just that message. It enraged McCain so much that Maggot McCain went on national tv and called all constiutionalist idiots! Got to clean out our own house fast! MCain still will not comprehend that every vote cast in his presidential bid was for Sarah. He was hated then, he is hated now. Tell him!
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? jeffdunetz 1 hour ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 2 hours ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 3 hours ago