Sen. Carl Levin (D-Mich.) announced Thursday that he will not run for reelection next year, giving Republicans at least a shot of picking up another seat. The 78-year-old Armed Services Committee chairman, one of the most influential members of the Senate in either party, said he will work aggressively during his final two years in Congress...The longest-serving senator in Michigan history spent months getting pressure to announce his intention,...
In response to:
Forget the democrat, consentrate on calling every state office of McCain and Graham and tell them how much they are hated.Their voicemail boxes and their live lines were shut down yesterday, with just that message. It enraged McCain so much that Maggot McCain went on national tv and called all constiutionalist idiots! Got to clean out our own house fast! MCain still will not comprehend that every vote cast in his presidential bid was for Sarah. He was hated then, he is hated now. Tell him!
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 37 mins ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 12 hours ago