Israel's Justice Minister Tells Off UN

lazerus Wrote: Jul 24, 2014 12:26 PM
We need to stop funding these idiots at the UN and revoke everybody's diplomatic immunity then withdraw our security forces.

Do Blacks Need Favors?

lazerus Wrote: Jul 23, 2014 6:47 PM
I am of the opinion that Dr Ben Carson may be the most intelligent man of our time. Having read his book "Gifted Hands" I know he did not get a fraction of the favors most blacks do.

Policing America

lazerus Wrote: Jul 23, 2014 6:39 PM
Carlos; Go live with Putin for a wile you might learn something about how force gets out of control.
But if my friend comes back with a Little Cesar pizza, Do I have to eat it? Because I don't like Little Cesar pizza. What happens if I order a McChicken sandwich and my friend brings me a Chic-fil-a but we're supposed to be boycotting Chic-fil-a, will I be arrested, or fined by the IRS?

The Brilliance of Obamanomics

lazerus Wrote: Jul 23, 2014 6:34 AM
So where do I get my Obama 2016 stickers?

A Policy So Bizarre, So Obama

lazerus Wrote: Jul 23, 2014 6:27 AM
If Obama is going to be President of the world he must start doing President of the worldly things.

What Needs Resetting

lazerus Wrote: Jul 22, 2014 2:16 PM
History has proven to the world repeatedly that the more powerful a Russian becomes the more vicious he becomes. Putin is just another typical Russian tyrant.

The Day of the Hawk

lazerus Wrote: Jul 22, 2014 9:11 AM
We should do what we do best, drill for oil and gas off the coast of New England and ship it to Europe. Russia will go bankrupt within 5 years.
Everything mentioned in this article has been reported by the conservative side of the media although some points are not stressed as others. There is no possibility of an honest investigation from any of the lying governments involved. If America stayed out of all conflicts around the world there would never be any innocent lives lost and the Martians are responsible for the downing of flight MH-17.

Impeach Eric Holder Now

lazerus Wrote: Jul 21, 2014 12:57 PM
Yea right! We need to get the worst ever Congress to spend money trying to get rid of the worst ever Attorney General against the efforts of the worst ever President. Yea that'll work.