Serving Bambi to an Anti-Hunter

lazerus Wrote: Dec 13, 2014 8:38 AM
I'm sure Che himself would be appalled at the blood and guts display.
A Democrat admitting to being wrong? What a comedian.
I find that the authors and supporters of this report are traitors to their country.

Rolling Stone Crumbles

lazerus Wrote: Dec 10, 2014 4:28 PM
I remember when Rolling Stone first began publication and have never considered it other than a worthless rag.

Climate Catastrophe

lazerus Wrote: Dec 10, 2014 3:56 PM
I am not willing to agree that man has even the slightest influence on the climate of the earth. We have only recently managed to control the climate inside the buildings we build. To say we have had an influence on the climate of the earth is the height of arrogant self aggrandizement.

Mid-Terms 2014 - RIP

lazerus Wrote: Dec 09, 2014 8:12 AM
The question is, will Republicans be as good as Democrats at lying about their cheating and stealing?

Americans Hate a Loser, GOP

lazerus Wrote: Dec 09, 2014 8:03 AM
Americans don't hate losers, we pity them, that's why we voted for a half black one twice.

A Reply to Rush Limbaugh

lazerus Wrote: Dec 09, 2014 7:53 AM
If the GOP when in control were to actually reduce Government like they say they will, then the GOP would have won bigger last month.

Obama's War On Cops

lazerus Wrote: Dec 06, 2014 1:07 PM
It has been my personal experience that cops are not the good guys this article claims. I have frequently been the victim of cops and have never been directly helped by them. exactly half of the six speeding tickets I have received over 45 years were because I was driving a vehicle with an out of state license plate, and a fourth was when caught in an obvious speed trap. I have had cops threaten to arrest me for obstructing an officer in the performance of his duty for asking him to do his duty and asking him for his badge number. I have had cops intentionally lie on their report and in court to get me convicted of a crime I did not commit and was not even aware of. At 59 years of age I do not have a criminal record of any kind but not because the police have been fair to me because they have not. I DO NOT commit crimes of any kind but have lived in fear of the police since I was unlawfully persecuted by them when I was 17 and I am not Black or Hispanic.
I agree with you on every point but would add George W Bush for the Patriot Act and the Department of Homeland Security.