President Obama's reelection campaign has taken criticism for the negative tone of 2012 campaign. One of President Obama's deputy campaign managers, Stephanie Cutter, suggested that his Republican rival Mitt Romney might be a felon. And while some of the attacks seem to be a dig into the candidate's personal lives — such as a DNC ad featuring Mrs. Romney's horse — in 2008 then Senator Obama promised to fire anybody on his staff who did such negative attacks. “I have been very clear...
In response to:
What is even more telling is that Chavez and Castro praised him last time around also but over 50% of the elecorate still voted for him. Not this time though, both Obama and the MSM have been exposed and are paying the price. 60% of the country no longer listens to either of them.
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 12 mins ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago