President Obama's reelection campaign has taken criticism for the negative tone of 2012 campaign. One of President Obama's deputy campaign managers, Stephanie Cutter, suggested that his Republican rival Mitt Romney might be a felon. And while some of the attacks seem to be a dig into the candidate's personal lives — such as a DNC ad featuring Mrs. Romney's horse — in 2008 then Senator Obama promised to fire anybody on his staff who did such negative attacks. “I have been very clear...
In response to:
I also am an indepecent but if you can't see how much the dems have swung left and the repubs are moving right then perhaps you shouldn't vote at all. Bush was a big spender to rival anyone until someone far worse arrived in the Whitehouse. Rino's are being removed from the Republican party just as in Texas last night. Cruze,Rubio,West,Walker,Christy,Jidal etc are the future of the republican party all fiscal conservitives who will work towards a ballanced buget and also a balanced amendment. How can anyone not see that?
- Report: Jewish residents being forced to “register” by pro-Russian militants in eastern Ukrainian city Allahpundit 32 minutes ago
- NBC: Isn’t it great to have a multi-billionaire pour money into politics? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- American super-patriot to Putin: Russia doesn’t conduct mass surveillance like the U.S. does, right? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Old recording reveals GOP governor questioned policy, used salty language Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Fox poll: 61% thinks Obama lies on important matters Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Comment registration is now open! Update: Closed Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago