President Obama's reelection campaign has taken criticism for the negative tone of 2012 campaign. One of President Obama's deputy campaign managers, Stephanie Cutter, suggested that his Republican rival Mitt Romney might be a felon. And while some of the attacks seem to be a dig into the candidate's personal lives — such as a DNC ad featuring Mrs. Romney's horse — in 2008 then Senator Obama promised to fire anybody on his staff who did such negative attacks. “I have been very clear...
In response to:
I also am an indepecent but if you can't see how much the dems have swung left and the repubs are moving right then perhaps you shouldn't vote at all. Bush was a big spender to rival anyone until someone far worse arrived in the Whitehouse. Rino's are being removed from the Republican party just as in Texas last night. Cruze,Rubio,West,Walker,Christy,Jidal etc are the future of the republican party all fiscal conservitives who will work towards a ballanced buget and also a balanced amendment. How can anyone not see that?
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 47 mins ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago