President Obama's reelection campaign has taken criticism for the negative tone of 2012 campaign. One of President Obama's deputy campaign managers, Stephanie Cutter, suggested that his Republican rival Mitt Romney might be a felon. And while some of the attacks seem to be a dig into the candidate's personal lives — such as a DNC ad featuring Mrs. Romney's horse — in 2008 then Senator Obama promised to fire anybody on his staff who did such negative attacks. “I have been very clear...
In response to:
I also am an indepecent but if you can't see how much the dems have swung left and the repubs are moving right then perhaps you shouldn't vote at all. Bush was a big spender to rival anyone until someone far worse arrived in the Whitehouse. Rino's are being removed from the Republican party just as in Texas last night. Cruze,Rubio,West,Walker,Christy,Jidal etc are the future of the republican party all fiscal conservitives who will work towards a ballanced buget and also a balanced amendment. How can anyone not see that?
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 20 mins ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago