President Obama's reelection campaign has taken criticism for the negative tone of 2012 campaign. One of President Obama's deputy campaign managers, Stephanie Cutter, suggested that his Republican rival Mitt Romney might be a felon. And while some of the attacks seem to be a dig into the candidate's personal lives — such as a DNC ad featuring Mrs. Romney's horse — in 2008 then Senator Obama promised to fire anybody on his staff who did such negative attacks. “I have been very clear...
In response to:
Both parties used to be much the same that's true. Not any more. The democrats have moved way off to the left and the Tea Party is forcing the Republicans into fiscal responcebility. Pork loving, big spending Rino's and moderate Bluedog Democrats or a vanishing breed. That is a very good trend as Americans now have a very clear choice between a big goverment left wing party and a small goverment fiscally conservitive party. It is now a far simpler choice for people to make.We have Obama,Holder,Pelosi and Read to thank for that. Now we all know how bad it can get we will stop it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 13 hours ago