One hundred days from today -- November 7, 2012 -- the national commentariat will either be analyzing why Americans chose eight years of President Barack Obama, or engaging in breathless speculating about President-elect Romney's transition team. In the interim, we'll dive in to numerous campaign controversies, from the profound to the picayune. We'll learn the identity of Mitt Romney's running mate, we'll watch four debates with baited breath, and we'll pore over polling data until our eyes glaze over. As the race stands today, it's a total toss-up. Gallup's daily tracker shows the race tied at 46 apiece, with...
Yeh just like the dems were going to keep the congress in 2010 and Walker was going to lose his re-call. Keep dreaming fella because you are in for a whole lot of pain in November.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 54 minutes ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 4 hours ago