The left's attempt to damage Chick-Fil-A completely backfired yesterday. Not only did customers wait for hours in line to "eat more chikin" but many Chick-Fil-A locations ran out of food. Rick Santorum, Rep. Louie Gohmert, newly victorious Ted Cruz, Sen. Lindsey Graham, Pat Boone and others tweeted about supporting the company. Santa also decided to show up..in August! It's fair to say the boycott failed miserably and that the buycott overwhelmingly succeeded. If this many people show up to vote in November, President Obama is in trouble.
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 43 minutes ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 3 hours ago