Alas, we still have Rick Santorum saying Obamacare is the same as what he calls "Romneycare"; the otherwise brilliant Mickey Kaus sniffing that if states can mandate insurance purchases, then we're "not talking about some basic individual liberty to not purchase stuff" (no, just the nation's founding document, which protects "basic individual liberties" by putting constraints on Congress); and the former law professor, Barack Obama, alleging that a "good example" of judicial activism would be the Supreme Court (in his...
In response to:
what makes this all so ironic is that the libs have absolutely no problem with courts negating a proposition that was duly passed by a significant majority of voters (Prop 8, CA), but obama insists that the Supremes can't overturn something passed by 3 votes in the House...
The reason tea partiers carried signs saying "Read the Constitution!" was that we were hoping people would read the Constitution.
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 24 mins ago
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago