Rich, you wish. Sorry -- I wish it were true, but it ain't. The press will let Obama glide through this as he has all other scandals and abuses of power. Oh, this person or that one (Eric Holder, Lois Lerner) may leave. But then it will be all passive-voice-"Mistakes-were-made will" and that will suffice as an apology, and the press will go back to getting leg-tingles and pronouncing Obama to be "god," in exchange for fun visits to the White House. Mark my words.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago