Thus demonstrating 2 things. a) One size fits all public policy is ALWAYS a bad idea. You live in one of 2 states whose insurance rates are so high that ObamaCare will actually bring a little relief, at least at first (NY is the other, natch). Everywhere else in the country that has made calculations are projecting rate increases. b) Your understanding of the nature of this issue is severely limited.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Inhofe throws snowball in Senate to demonstrate impact of climate change Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- CPAC Interview: Rep. Marsha Blackburn on ObamaCare, Net Neutrality Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Lawless: Treasury throws unauthorized $3 billion to insurers under Obamacare, won’t say why Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- The media seems eager to declare CPAC to be Rubio’s “last chance” Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Video: Barbarians gonna barbarian Allahpundit 13 hours ago