Thus demonstrating 2 things. a) One size fits all public policy is ALWAYS a bad idea. You live in one of 2 states whose insurance rates are so high that ObamaCare will actually bring a little relief, at least at first (NY is the other, natch). Everywhere else in the country that has made calculations are projecting rate increases. b) Your understanding of the nature of this issue is severely limited.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 19 hours ago