Thus demonstrating 2 things. a) One size fits all public policy is ALWAYS a bad idea. You live in one of 2 states whose insurance rates are so high that ObamaCare will actually bring a little relief, at least at first (NY is the other, natch). Everywhere else in the country that has made calculations are projecting rate increases. b) Your understanding of the nature of this issue is severely limited.
- CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014 Noah Rothman 59 mins ago
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 4 hours ago