Thus demonstrating 2 things. a) One size fits all public policy is ALWAYS a bad idea. You live in one of 2 states whose insurance rates are so high that ObamaCare will actually bring a little relief, at least at first (NY is the other, natch). Everywhere else in the country that has made calculations are projecting rate increases. b) Your understanding of the nature of this issue is severely limited.
- Scott Walker seeks to deflate the GOP’s libertarian streak Noah Rothman 37 mins ago
- Uber drivers’ ratings system deflates hopes of a ride for some customers Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- WaPo inflates Jeb Bush’s status to ‘GOP frontrunner’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Mark 1:21–28 Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Scott Walker’s numbers see some Iowa inflation Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- The “campus rape culture” media narrative faces deflation Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago