In response to:
"To keep the system afloat, what Obamacare really needs is lots of healthy people, preferably healthy older people." The health of those older people is irrelevant, so long as they can pay the premiums. If they get to be too much of an expense, the Independent Payment Advisory Board (aka, "death panel") will deem their care to not be a responsible use of resources.
- NFL Thanksgiving Day open thread Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Happy Thanksgiving to our readers Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit Nov 26, 2014
- DoD renames “unlawful combatants” in detainee manual to … Ed Morrissey Nov 26, 2014
- Ohio Dem seeks to legislate triple pay for retail workers on holidays Jazz Shaw Nov 26, 2014
- Should Boehner protest Obama’s amnesty order by refusing to invite him to deliver the State of the Union? Allahpundit Nov 26, 2014