In response to:
"To keep the system afloat, what Obamacare really needs is lots of healthy people, preferably healthy older people." The health of those older people is irrelevant, so long as they can pay the premiums. If they get to be too much of an expense, the Independent Payment Advisory Board (aka, "death panel") will deem their care to not be a responsible use of resources.
- Fired ambassador: I used State’s e-mail for official business Ed Morrissey 23 mins ago
- Confirmed: Republicans more confident in their ability to survive the apocalypse than Democrats Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NATO gets serious about Eastern Europe, but has it given up on Ukraine? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Hillary in 2010: Our strategy is to strengthen Russia through the “reset” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Oh my: DOJ preparing to file criminal corruption charges against Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Wisconsin legislature passes right-to-work bill Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago