In response to:
"To keep the system afloat, what Obamacare really needs is lots of healthy people, preferably healthy older people." The health of those older people is irrelevant, so long as they can pay the premiums. If they get to be too much of an expense, the Independent Payment Advisory Board (aka, "death panel") will deem their care to not be a responsible use of resources.
- Texas bill to allow use of deadly force by teachers against students Jazz Shaw 21 mins ago
- Hagel: White House pressured me to approve more Gitmo releases Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jordan draws a BIG line in the sand for ISIS Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Scott Walker’s big day Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Video: Remy’s “I Need a Hashtag” Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago