In response to:
"To keep the system afloat, what Obamacare really needs is lots of healthy people, preferably healthy older people." The health of those older people is irrelevant, so long as they can pay the premiums. If they get to be too much of an expense, the Independent Payment Advisory Board (aka, "death panel") will deem their care to not be a responsible use of resources.
- Max Blumenthal: ‘America Sniper’ Chris Kyle was just a popular mass murderer Noah Rothman 48 mins ago
- Federal judge upholds Obama’s executive amnesty over challenge from Joe Arpaio Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Jeb Bush retools his portfolio for a 2016 run Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Are we underestimating ISIS? Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Judge orders AirBnB renter to stop “profiteering” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Merry Christmas! Ed Morrissey Dec 25, 2014