Continued: I spoke those things not with any worldly agenda in mind, which is to say, I am neither anti-gun, nor pro-gun; but rather [again for me] that I trust the Lord, and that should be above any worldly issue, and if it were, then none who claim to belong to Christ would fret over things made with hands, but would rather trust God, and deny their own will.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago