Continued: I spoke those things not with any worldly agenda in mind, which is to say, I am neither anti-gun, nor pro-gun; but rather [again for me] that I trust the Lord, and that should be above any worldly issue, and if it were, then none who claim to belong to Christ would fret over things made with hands, but would rather trust God, and deny their own will.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 7 hours ago