Continued: I spoke those things not with any worldly agenda in mind, which is to say, I am neither anti-gun, nor pro-gun; but rather [again for me] that I trust the Lord, and that should be above any worldly issue, and if it were, then none who claim to belong to Christ would fret over things made with hands, but would rather trust God, and deny their own will.
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 41 mins ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Stephen Hayes Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Latest ISIS beheading of an American exposes moral bankruptcy of our betters Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Parents of fallen SEAL demand Obama resignation Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago