Continued: I spoke those things not with any worldly agenda in mind, which is to say, I am neither anti-gun, nor pro-gun; but rather [again for me] that I trust the Lord, and that should be above any worldly issue, and if it were, then none who claim to belong to Christ would fret over things made with hands, but would rather trust God, and deny their own will.
- Chris Matthews: Let’s face it, Democrats are going to lose the Senate Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Dwayne Epstein, Marc Hyden Ed Morrissey 55 minutes ago
- Pope Francis: One year later Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Stupak: I got double-crossed on the contraception mandate Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- MNSure asks for additional $12.5 million to fix website and call center Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Federal committee devising new dietary guidelines based on… climate change Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago