The idea that that the economic decisions of 300 million plus people can be optimized is ludicrous and to attempt to control them, much less optimize, requires an arrogance of gigantic proportions. Now they can, with some degree of accuracy, influence interest rates and inflation and they do so to the advantage of the few. And obviously, they can engineer the bailouts of their cronies.
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago