The idea that that the economic decisions of 300 million plus people can be optimized is ludicrous and to attempt to control them, much less optimize, requires an arrogance of gigantic proportions. Now they can, with some degree of accuracy, influence interest rates and inflation and they do so to the advantage of the few. And obviously, they can engineer the bailouts of their cronies.
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 4 hours ago