Well, I lost interest in the article after the first few lines, but if he was saying the "names" were funny, I agree. I, too, laughed aloud at the reintroduction of the type of jokes I had first hear heard in Junior-Hi, and I'm seventy-five. They even led me to create some of my own. There were also some Russian nones, but I only remember one. Chinese is easier.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014