We applied for a hamp modification and were turned down because we were late < 30 days. My husband became very ill and we were paying july's payment at the end of july instead of in the beginning!! They supposedly gave us a "private modification" which all they did was put the 1 payment we were late on the end of our loan, and lowered our interest rate from 9.4% to 6% for 4 years, but our payment remained the same!! Great deal!!!!! You would think we were the type of people they should be helping with income and not being behind too many payments.
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- U.S. about to pass Saudi Arabia as largest liquid petroleum producer Bruce McQuain 1 hour ago
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Prosecutor: Suspect in Oklahoma beheading uttered Arabic words during attack Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 3 hours ago