I highly doubt that people are no longer worried about healthcare, they just know that they can not do anything about it until this idiot gets out of office!!!!!! As far as jobs bills, again when the idiot is out of office, we can just lift the wet blanket off the economy that is Obama's policies and problem mostly solved
no at least under bush they had better rules of engagement.

Military COLA Restored

larsen14 Wrote: Feb 15, 2014 10:32 AM
I totally agree with you. If it were not for my husband working a job with insurance we would have a he** of a time finding a doctor because no doctor wants to take Tricare because it reimburses the same amount of medicare. I do not know what we are going to do when we retire and we have medicare and Tricare for life(should be Tricare for death!! lol)

5 Disasters Yet To Come With Obamacare

larsen14 Wrote: Jan 14, 2014 7:57 PM
sorry my computer button stuck!!

5 Disasters Yet To Come With Obamacare

larsen14 Wrote: Jan 14, 2014 7:57 PM
I think eventually they will tax it as income. That will come way sooner if your employer just gives you the money he had been paying for healthcare, and tells you to go and get your own policy!!

5 Disasters Yet To Come With Obamacare

larsen14 Wrote: Jan 14, 2014 7:57 PM

5 Disasters Yet To Come With Obamacare

larsen14 Wrote: Jan 14, 2014 7:57 PM

5 Disasters Yet To Come With Obamacare

larsen14 Wrote: Jan 14, 2014 7:57 PM

5 Disasters Yet To Come With Obamacare

larsen14 Wrote: Jan 14, 2014 7:57 PM
I think most of Gen Y people just want a job!!! I hardly think that they are worried about metro lines!! Pull your head out of your a**
well do you have another suggestion? We can not go on like this any more. our country and our economy will collapse. I feel we have to try this and we have to get term limits in and then maybe we will have a chance!!