What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
Right, lets unionize it. A 15 min break every hour, 1 hour lunch, 40 hour week, double time for anything over 40, Saturdays off (can't be Sunday because then it wouldn't be "fair" to those that do not go to church). 30 days paid vacation during the harvest season, ALL holidays off, 30 days paid sick time (without Drs note.).
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 32 mins ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago