The proposed regulation would require store owners to label prepared, unpackaged foods found in salad bars and food bars, soups and bakery items. Erik Lieberman, regulatory counsel at the Food Marketing Institute, said testing foods for nutritional data will require either expensive software or even more costly off-site laboratory assessments.
Lieberman said failure to get it right comes with...
In response to:
Want to see what happens when ALL grocery stores, fast food joints, and restaurants close down just for ONE day without notice (since the Obama administration loves unions lets call it a strike), and blame hat one day on the FDA regs! Then lets extend it to a full week! Not many have enough food storage for two days let alone a week.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 7 hours ago