As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
First it is supposed to be the three balancing each other out, along with the SENATE providing an annual budget and the House holding the purse strings. The Supreme Court is to make sure the laws passed are not against the Constitution. The President is just an administrator of the government. The separation of church and state simply is o that we do not have a single religion in control of the government (as in Egypt, Iran, Iraq, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, etc.), it does not men removing signs of a religion, as in the Ten Commandments, from various government buildings, public lands, etc. Just like in TV, if you don't like what's on, change he channel or turn it off. Do not scream that it is offending you!
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 29 minutes ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago