In response to:

Obama Gives GOP a Bailout

Lars795 Wrote: Jan 12, 2013 5:03 AM
Not only a negative impact on unemployment, national security, and taming the federal budget; but Obama has had a negative impact on racial, sexual, and religious equality. He and his Cabinet have almost singlehandedly set equal rights back for everyone except the wealthy and politically connected. Blacks are the slaves of liberals without the chains, women are heading back to being sexual toys, Hispanics are nothing more than gardener's, car washers, and migrant farm laborer's. The only religion he does not say or do anything negative with is Islam .........Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Only education they believe in is for the "Social Good". They keep it up, there will be a no holds barred civil war/revolution.
Lars795 Wrote: Jan 12, 2013 5:04 AM
And the military will NOT help them out!
cdracka Wrote: Jan 12, 2013 7:23 AM
Don't be so sure.... he's already removed Gens. McCrystal and
Patreaus, who probably would have been on OUR side.

He is setting the stage for a major Executive Order.. one that would certainly demand a military coup.
AZhot Wrote: Jan 12, 2013 8:08 AM
He has effectively castrated the military. Learn how to speak Aribic or Chinese.
Sean245 Wrote: Jan 12, 2013 9:07 AM
The military would help Obama out gladly. Our military is made up of about 10% patriots and the other 90% are uniformed government workers or uniformed welfare recipients. Look on any military installation today, the parking lots are full of BMW’s, Mercedes, Corvettes and other premium cars. The housing and recreation facilities have been under constant improvement while the training and weapons systems languish. Liberals are happy to spend money on the frills so young people will associate government with a comfortable life style; Republicans go along gladely because they don’t want to be seen as favoring weapons over people.
Sean245 Wrote: Jan 12, 2013 9:08 AM

While fellow conservatives bash the president for telling Speaker of the House John Boehner that the country doesn’t have a spending problem, I offer Barack Obama another thank-you.

Just when I thought that the GOP’s own ineptitude was going to sink the party, the man-who-would-be-president proved once again that when it comes to being out of touch, you can’t get any better than the First Community Organizer.

Led by Barack Obama and the Democrats, Congress passed a budget plan that doesn’t even do what they said it would- keep taxes lower for anyone not a millionaire or billionaire.

So, now...