Just days before Christmas, the Journal News out of New York published a story headlined, "Where are the gun permits in your neighborhood?" The Journal News thought it was important to publish the names and addresses of every gun permit holder in Westchester and Rockland counties in the name of public safety and the public's right to know. Turns out, they accomplished the opposite by treating lawful gun permit holders like convicted sex offenders. The story received national attention and put gun permit holders and their non-holding neighbors at risk. Ex-convicts said the Journal News story was a...
The editors, owners, and reporter that posted the addresses, should all go to jail for aiding and abetting the crime. What they did is the same as a bank employee giving friends the alarm pass codes and vault code.
- Quinnipiac poll: Udall not gaining on Gardner in the home stretch Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- White House: Obama didn’t really mean it when he said a vote for Nunn is a vote for a Dem majority Noah Rothman 52 mins ago
- Report: As many as seven wounded in shooting at Washington school; Update: One victim dead Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama meets Ebola survivor Nina Pham in the Oval Office Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Gallup poll shows Tea Party supporters the most motivated to vote Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Red line? ISIS used chemical weapons against Iraqi army Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago