From what I could tell FB was created for families and friends to have simple contact with each other about what was going on in their lives. It replaced MySpace because that site was overrun by spammers and con-artists. The addition of various, non-profit groups, promoting good causes and asking for charity was becoming an affront. FB has become so anti-Christian, heterosexualphobic, pro-abortion, pro-Jihadist, pro-Liberal, anti-conservative, of course pro-Obama, anti-Constitution, that you wonder just what THEIR agenda is!
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 19 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago