From what I could tell FB was created for families and friends to have simple contact with each other about what was going on in their lives. It replaced MySpace because that site was overrun by spammers and con-artists. The addition of various, non-profit groups, promoting good causes and asking for charity was becoming an affront. FB has become so anti-Christian, heterosexualphobic, pro-abortion, pro-Jihadist, pro-Liberal, anti-conservative, of course pro-Obama, anti-Constitution, that you wonder just what THEIR agenda is!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 47 mins ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 3 hours ago