In response to:
This has been a long time coming, where the teachers and administrators do not attempt to learn what they are teaching. A few decades back my sister was "corrected" by her teacher about Alaska and sent to the office for correcting the teacher who said that she didn't know anything about Alaska. When my father arrived, heard about it and what was being taught, he demanded an apology. We had lived in Alaska (I was born there), and my sister was correct in what she was trying to explain to the teacher. As it was, she got both the mumbled apology and a D- in the course. I myself have, with proof, corrected teachers/instructors, usually to correct them and sometimes the fun of humiliating them because they thought they knew everything. What I do not remember or know I look up! It is easier to dumb down than to lift up!
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 23 mins ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NYT: Daniel Inouye was the senator who told Kirsten Gillibrand that he likes his girls chubby Allahpundit 3 hours ago