In response to:
This has been a long time coming, where the teachers and administrators do not attempt to learn what they are teaching. A few decades back my sister was "corrected" by her teacher about Alaska and sent to the office for correcting the teacher who said that she didn't know anything about Alaska. When my father arrived, heard about it and what was being taught, he demanded an apology. We had lived in Alaska (I was born there), and my sister was correct in what she was trying to explain to the teacher. As it was, she got both the mumbled apology and a D- in the course. I myself have, with proof, corrected teachers/instructors, usually to correct them and sometimes the fun of humiliating them because they thought they knew everything. What I do not remember or know I look up! It is easier to dumb down than to lift up!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago