In response to:
This has been a long time coming, where the teachers and administrators do not attempt to learn what they are teaching. A few decades back my sister was "corrected" by her teacher about Alaska and sent to the office for correcting the teacher who said that she didn't know anything about Alaska. When my father arrived, heard about it and what was being taught, he demanded an apology. We had lived in Alaska (I was born there), and my sister was correct in what she was trying to explain to the teacher. As it was, she got both the mumbled apology and a D- in the course. I myself have, with proof, corrected teachers/instructors, usually to correct them and sometimes the fun of humiliating them because they thought they knew everything. What I do not remember or know I look up! It is easier to dumb down than to lift up!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Mitt Romney: Sure, there’s a chance I’ll run again Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Rubio sends letter to Obama: This executive amnesty will destroy immigration reform for the foreseeable future Allahpundit 11 hours ago