Just remember with Obamacare you can go to any doctor or hospital you want to. Of course the doctors are quitting and the hospitals are closing. Yes I know, that all is not totally true, but when you are limited to which ones you can go see and use, for an increased cost ............
Not a single GOP, Tea Partier, Conservative, NRA member, etc, has said or even inferred that people do not need health insurance. What people want is basically what they had before. What they want is able to get quality health insurance with pre-existing conditions, they want TORT reform, they want cross state lines insurance. They do not want to pay for others birth control, abortions, drug and alcohol treatment, etc etc. Everything Obama and the rest of his gang said turned out to be total lies!
Following a previous poster, how many homes does Jeb own? Because I love my family then he should have no problem with me moving mine into one of them. He should have no problem them with sharing his bank accounts with me, because I also love my family. And using his logic, none of it would be illegal and he would have to accept it!

College Isn't For Everyone

Lars795 Wrote: Apr 06, 2014 7:00 PM
How about farmers, the mechanics who work on your car, plumbers, electricians, those that maintain the aircraft you fly on.

College Isn't For Everyone

Lars795 Wrote: Apr 06, 2014 6:57 PM
I grew up working the family farm, manhandling 75-100 pound bales with my cousin, his younger brother or sister drove the tractor, followed by the bailer, pulling the wagon. We would stack them 11 high. Normally did five wagons a day. If I needed to make a little pocket money I worked as a Christmas Tree trimmer, construction, and other odd jobs. I eventually did go get a degree and worked as a Bio-Medical Photographer. The last photo I took was of my fiancé on NewYears Eve after she was killed by a drunk driver. I then joined the military, retired from it, and then did contract jobs in the Middle East. I never took charity even when hungry and homeless. That is the problem today and not just in the US. To many expect to be given everything and never have to work for it!

College Isn't For Everyone

Lars795 Wrote: Apr 06, 2014 6:44 PM
Way to many lawyers! And way to many of them become politicians!

College Isn't For Everyone

Lars795 Wrote: Apr 06, 2014 6:34 PM
Business, fairly simple, supply and demand. If all you make are tuxedos and nobody ever wears them for anything, you will go out of business. But if you produce an article that everyone wants, and sell it for a 5% profit! you will make money. Unfortunately this administration think that the only way to produce wealth is by taxing everyone that works to pay benefits to all those that do not. I think they also believe that everyone shouldn't have to work if they choose not too!

College Isn't For Everyone

Lars795 Wrote: Apr 06, 2014 6:22 PM
Sounds like Common Core was in effect a few years ago!
First things first, they are decrying all the extra problems with Medicare now (the health insurance for the elderly) and the funding for it. Put back the $700 Billion that was stolen from it for Obamacare. Second, cancel anything and everything except for Tort Reform, state lines, existing pre-conditions. Tell insurance companies to go back to pre-Obamacare with their dropped customers or kept customers with policies changed by Obamacare. Third, people without health insurance were always able to receive treatment at hospitals and ER's.
Just remember, the ones that fear citizens with guns the most are dictators and thugs.

Carney: Obama Never Misled on Obamacare

Lars795 Wrote: Apr 06, 2014 6:14 AM
I still think Americans need to send legal contracts to the members of Congress that voted for Obamacare, they must sign them and return them unread! Then later find out what it was they signed and agreed to!