I was in Iraq the for the Hope/Change thing and by the time we got our absentee ballots the election had happened. This time I was in Germany, got it, sent it in, and then followed all media with the electronic voting machines marking Obama when Romney was selected and knew that no matter what the actual vote was he was going to win by whatever means necessary, legal or illegal. We need real, though knowledgable, people in Congress, not lawyers. We need businesspeople to ensure the government is run on a "profit" basis. And I remember when in the military we were told not to exceed our budget, for if we did we would get less the following one; they need to do such with ALL of them that way. In fact start giving them all 10% less.
My wife and I were driving to the Baltimore Washington Airport on the morning of September 11, 2001 when the news broke about planes being hijacked and intentionally crashed into iconic American buildings. I still have the airline tickets. Like millions of other travelers, we drove home, five days to Colorado under skies absent of contrails.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014