I was in Iraq the for the Hope/Change thing and by the time we got our absentee ballots the election had happened. This time I was in Germany, got it, sent it in, and then followed all media with the electronic voting machines marking Obama when Romney was selected and knew that no matter what the actual vote was he was going to win by whatever means necessary, legal or illegal. We need real, though knowledgable, people in Congress, not lawyers. We need businesspeople to ensure the government is run on a "profit" basis. And I remember when in the military we were told not to exceed our budget, for if we did we would get less the following one; they need to do such with ALL of them that way. In fact start giving them all 10% less.
My wife and I were driving to the Baltimore Washington Airport on the morning of September 11, 2001 when the news broke about planes being hijacked and intentionally crashed into iconic American buildings. I still have the airline tickets. Like millions of other travelers, we drove home, five days to Colorado under skies absent of contrails.
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The left’s war on football Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Does the Left really reject Hillary? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago