Nunn later graduated from college and then the University of Michigan Law School. Last month, having passed a character fitness test, Nunn passed the Georgia bar. On Monday, she will be sworn in as...
The presidential pardon is a crony cop out put there only as a consolation prize for losing to the other corrupt party. It's BS and should be eliminated. And the powers of the president with all this executive order and privilege horsesh*t have to go as well. Tis country is completely outbid control. The Congress, that supposedly has actual reign over the executive's branch's stomping on the Constitution is either a toothless baby or has no real power at all - as SPECIFIED IN THE CONSTITUTION. I really don't see how we can escape a revolution in this country within 5-10 years if this travesty continues.
President Bill Clinton used his presidential pardon power in July 2000 to commute the sentence of Serena Nunn, who was sentenced to 15 years for a first-time nonviolent drug offense when she was 19. The pardon shaved three years off Nunn's sentence. Nunn told me over the phone, "I thought then that it was a great thing that a president used his power to help an average person."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 12 hours ago