1) 99% of the...
You forgot a few more..8) Christians and their whining about anything that is said or done that doesn't align with the twisted, cherry picked versions of what they claim the bible "says", not to mention the issue of thousands of years of translation or their insistence that the founders were all holy-rollers, when there are historical facts to the contrary . 9) the conservatives who are offended when the "V" word is spoken in a public forum discussing reproductive rights, yet inflammatory language calling someone a "S" word is acceptable 10) the thrice divorced, couples who believe that somehow their own "sanctimonious" relationships are threatened by gay couples. 11) Bloggers who are confronted with facts and truth
No matter how unfairly you're treated specifically because you're a white male, a Christian, a conservative, or a Republican, very few people are going to accept the idea that you're a victim. That may be unfair, but on the whole, it's a good thing. America is already awash in people who falsely believe they're victims and it's not a pretty sight to see: the blaming, the whining, the mediocrity, the sea of jackasses who believe their horrific behavior is justified because they're "victims." It’s time they learned that they’re not victims in any real sense.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 10 hours ago