I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
Every dictatorship suppresses religion because it makes its subjects understand the sinful nature of such government. We, now suffer the ACLU! I regret that the first amendment protects them. Lenin said that "Religion is the opiate of the people.!" That is why it had to be outlawed. From early days of their Marxist dictatorsip, there was an arm of AgitProp known as Beshboshniki, the Anti=God Society. People who were caught worshiping were shot, just as the British did to the Irish Catholics. Atheism is a farce and smacks of Marxist dictatorship. Please tell all to not support them in any way, especially. L.K.Weber CDR USN Ret.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014