I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
Every dictatorship suppresses religion because it makes its subjects understand the sinful nature of such government. We, now suffer the ACLU! I regret that the first amendment protects them. Lenin said that "Religion is the opiate of the people.!" That is why it had to be outlawed. From early days of their Marxist dictatorsip, there was an arm of AgitProp known as Beshboshniki, the Anti=God Society. People who were caught worshiping were shot, just as the British did to the Irish Catholics. Atheism is a farce and smacks of Marxist dictatorship. Please tell all to not support them in any way, especially. L.K.Weber CDR USN Ret.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago