I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
Every dictatorship suppresses religion because it makes its subjects understand the sinful nature of such government. We, now suffer the ACLU! I regret that the first amendment protects them. Lenin said that "Religion is the opiate of the people.!" That is why it had to be outlawed. From early days of their Marxist dictatorsip, there was an arm of AgitProp known as Beshboshniki, the Anti=God Society. People who were caught worshiping were shot, just as the British did to the Irish Catholics. Atheism is a farce and smacks of Marxist dictatorship. Please tell all to not support them in any way, especially. L.K.Weber CDR USN Ret.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 33 minutes ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago