Wow, I'm glad to know that rough'n tough Al has only been robbed a few times in the lovely city of Chicago. My wife lived in Seattle more than 60 years, has lived in Montana for over 13 years, has travelled internationally, and has NEVER been robbed. I credit that to not having lived in a dungheap like Chicago or NYC or any other other "major" cities run by the radical left. Seattle has now moved into that arena and crime there has increased as well. More to the point why should the murder of anyone by anyone else be overlooked or tolerated? Why should anyone submit to a physical assault while going about their business without resorting to self defense? Trayvon was NOT defending himself.
Each year, roughly 7,000 blacks are murdered. Ninety-four percent of the time, the murderer is another black person. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, between 1976 and 2011, there were 279,384 black murder victims. Using the 94 percent figure means that 262,621 were murdered by other blacks. Though blacks are 13 percent of the nation's population, they account for more than 50 percent of homicide victims. Nationally, black homicide victimization rate is six times that of whites, and in some cities, it's 22 times that of whites. Coupled with being most of the nation's homicide victims, blacks are most of...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago