Gregory Jaczko served as appropriations director and science policy adviser to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., before joining the NRC in 2005. The anti-nuclear advocate was sworn in by his brass-knuckled boss and protector, Reid, who pressured the Bush administration to appoint him as a condition for moving through any...
In response to:
A sexist (and likely racist too) Demorat? That's about par for the course, but we all know it's only Republicans and conservatives who are rude and boorish. I mean Ozero and his crew have been telling us this all year, and they'd never lie to us. Would they? Nah, didn't think so.
The embattled chair of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission resigned this week. It's a victory for Republican oversight on Capitol Hill, women and sound science. But it's also a lesson in the futility of Bush-era bipartisanship. When you cut deals with bullies, it's a timeless and bitter recipe for more bullying.
- Should childhood be prisonhood? Ed Morrissey 27 mins ago
- Great news: You’re paying for a 1 year experiment to find out if the universe is a hologram Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago