Dr. Martin Luther King spoke of this “third party” as well – although not in those terms – saying that it “must be reminded that it is not the master or the servant of the state, but rather the conscience of...
Christianity needs another Great Awakening. Revivals start when believers get down to brass tacks about their own lack of living what they say they believe. As Christians begin to truly live like Christians, new converts "happen" and society changes. I recall when an evangelistic team held a campaign and - among other points - called for Christians to dress more modestly. One woman who worked in a Christian organization's head office went to work the following week with her skirt lowered to below her knees, and for weeks she was ridiculed by the other "Christian" co-workers, and she eventually left that job. Renewal will not be easy, brethren!
According to the latest polls, only one percent of voters will cast their ballot for a third party candidate, which means that all the talk of a protest vote against the two main parties will amount to little or nothing. Yet there is already a viable third party in America. It simply needs to awaken to its calling.
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- AP: CIA given stand-down order in Europe Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 3 hours ago