I'm not sure that all your readers will see the seriousness of what you say about the general society in Mexico accepting corruption as inevitable and therefore there is little hope that the military and police forces can be freed of corruption. In my 8 years in that country as a Christian missionary, the corruption was so pervasive - even to not being able to convince seminary students or any national leaders of Christian movements to regard some lying or cheating or stealing as "necessary to survive." Unless we can get people convince to become totally honest persons ¿what chance will there be for reforming any system?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 6 hours ago