As a combat veteran, I would be full of anger at any President who did not gain the release of any American POW. If Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl did anything wrong, that is up to the UCMJ.

Who's Racist?

Larry1255 Wrote: Jun 03, 2014 8:02 PM
Prager resides in La Canada-Flintridge, where he does most of his work, and the black population makes up 0.3% of the population, per City-Data. Besides his radio show, he makes a comfortable living as a speaker. When I saw him, I looked around the room, and the audience was all white. The only blacks and Hispanic in the room were the busboys, waiters, and the bartender. He knows nothing of the Black community let alone the common workers.

Why Bundy Ranch Is Just the Beginning

Larry1255 Wrote: Apr 23, 2014 6:53 PM
Bundy saying he doesn’t believe that the US government actually exists. Yet he has been photographed riding on his horse waving the flag of the United States.
Many of my friends think that I am a “leftist”. However I enlisted in the Army, and served as a common infantryman, and have a drawer full of combat medals, and I was shot attempting to rescue a couple of guys from my platoon as well as the crewmen in a helicopter which was shot down. I also worked in the streets of high crime areas for my employers. If you want to stop by my place and say this to my face, feel free to. However, I suggest that you reserve a room in the local hospital before you pay me a visit.

A Taxing Insurance System

Larry1255 Wrote: Mar 23, 2014 7:40 PM
Louisiana is a Welfare State. It receives 47.7% more in federal expenditures than the federal government collects. Only one state is worse. Governor Jindal should concentrate on improving Louisiana’s financial situation, rather than blame others.
The fate of Don Quixote Cruz is to charge the windmills in the sky, not to become President of the United States.

A Letter from Africa

Larry1255 Wrote: Mar 13, 2014 6:35 PM
Bougouise Prager knows all about racism. After all, he resides in La Canada-Flintridge, where he does most of his work, and the black population makes up 0.05% of the population, per City-Data. Besides his radio show, he makes a comfortable living as a speaker. When I saw him, I looked around the room, and the audience was all white. The only blacks and Hispanic in the room were the busboys, waiters, and the bartender. He makes He knows nothing of the Black community let alone the common workers.
I used to support the death penalty, but have changed my position. Since 1970, there have been over 142 death row inmates have been exonerated. Several others have been wrongfully executed. Our judicial system may be the best in the world, but it is not perfect.
The Plaintiffs were the Jewish Veterans of the United States of America. Why should a Christian symbol be imposed upon veterans who are not Christians?

Ted Cruz: Free Speech Matters

Larry1255 Wrote: Dec 19, 2013 7:07 PM
A & E is a business, and the management is entitled to market their products as the desire.

When a Woman Isn't In the Mood: Part II

Larry1255 Wrote: Dec 06, 2013 2:32 PM
If Prager knows what, why is he on his third marriage?