Here's my question: Why are the horrors of Nazism so well-known and widely condemned but not those of socialism and communism? What goes untaught -- and possibly is covered up -- is that socialist and communist ideas have produced the greatest evil in mankind's history. You say, "Williams, what in the world are you talking about? Socialists, communists and their fellow...
We are already in the syndrome of how Hitler gradually led the people in Germany to complete control over every area of their lives, then to the killing fields. This president is already by a stroke of the pen, dismantelling laws by our elected congressmen, and we are yawning as if it was in his power as president to so. He has assumed the power of a dictator and we are letting it happen. What will wake us up to the imminent danger we are facing daily?
In Europe, especially in Germany, hoisting a swastika-emblazoned Nazi flag is a crime. For decades after World War II, people have hunted down and sought punishment for Nazi murderers, who were responsible for the deaths of more than 20 million people.
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 18 mins ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 58 mins ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama overrules Senate, declares CIA’s Bush-era tactics ‘torture’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Another liberal attempt to force you to share in their humorless misery fails Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- IG finds dozens of federal workers watched TV and did laundry on the clock — and got bonuses Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago