If all politicians had their careers ruined by one hapless mistake, apologized for, then I would say, go ahead and ignore all the good things about the individual and "shoot the guy". Obama himself has uttered so many "mistakes" in judgment, he would already be "dead"! He has never uttered an apology, but then he should be judged by another standard, "democrat". PERIOD!
Todd Akin’s grossly irresponsible remarks about “legitimate rape” and conception have received much media attention. As well they should. The sheer weirdness of the remarks calls into question both his intelligence and his personal integrity. How could someone conclude logically that a rape victim’s body has the capacity to prevent conception in the wake of sexual assault? And why would someone assert that the conclusion had been supported by doctors with whom he had spoken? Clearly, Akin contrived the idea on the spot and then contrived the claim that there were doctors who had informed and/or supported his assertion. All of...
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago