Rove's big money spending last year, which was similarly designed to help only Establishment candidates, especially if they had defeated a real conservative in the primary, was notoriously unsuccessful. Of the 31 races that Rove aired TV ads, Republicans won only...
While you are forging ahead, don't forget primers, powder, bullets and brass.
Karl Rove has declared war on grassroots conservatives and Tea Parties. Rove, who had the richest super PAC in 2012 (American Crossroads, which reportedly spent $300 million in the 2012 election cycle), has started a new fund called Conservative Victory Project to spend big bucks in the 2014 Republican primaries to defeat Republican candidates not approved by the Establishment.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago