Alas, we still have Rick Santorum saying Obamacare is the same as what he calls "Romneycare"; the otherwise brilliant Mickey Kaus sniffing that if states can mandate insurance purchases, then we're "not talking about some basic individual liberty to not purchase stuff" (no, just the nation's founding document, which protects "basic individual liberties" by putting constraints on Congress); and the former law professor, Barack Obama, alleging that a "good example" of judicial activism would be the Supreme Court (in his...
In response to:
When you're talking about a basic principle of government, it just seems like it can't be right in one case and wrong in another.
The reason tea partiers carried signs saying "Read the Constitution!" was that we were hoping people would read the Constitution.
- Climate change so important that cable news ignored Obama’s UN speech Noah Rothman 23 mins ago
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: MNsure renewal process nonexistent Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago