This is the most honest summary of this issue I've seen in a long time. I love the way Schlichter calls BS on this whole "immigration reform" farce. The crisis has been totally spun by the Democrats and the Republicans in the Gang of 8 as something other than what it is-simply a matter of enforcing existing laws and dealing with illegal aliens the way there were supposed to have been dealt with a long time ago. It's time to stop pretending we owe them anything. Rather than a path to citizenship we should be showing them the path back to the border.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 8 hours ago