The Problem With The Right Part 2

LAPhil Wrote: Aug 17, 2014 11:39 AM
Carlos, you're a real schmuck!
I didn't see him pointing his finger at the American people. What video were you watching?

The Problem With The Right Part 2

LAPhil Wrote: Aug 17, 2014 11:29 AM
Why not just admit Satan is your father? See, I can give you a cheap shot too.

The Problem With The Right Part 2

LAPhil Wrote: Aug 17, 2014 11:27 AM
Excuse me? That's really low, Carlos. I would have expected better of you than that. REALLY cheap shot. You're kind of dogmatic thinking is the problem Hunter was referring to.

The Problem With The Right Part 2

LAPhil Wrote: Aug 17, 2014 11:25 AM
Excuse me? That's beneath you, Carlos.

The Problem With The Right Part 2

LAPhil Wrote: Aug 17, 2014 10:56 AM
I think Hunter makes a good point here about the issues of abortion and gay marriage. While these issues may be important to some, if they're used as a litmus test for any Republican it will almost guarantee that they will lose the election. While those issues do matter to me, if I had to pick the two issues that I'm the least concerned about it would be those two. The Democrats will no doubt keep using them as litmus tests in a general election, but Republicans have to be careful not to fall into their trap. They need to concentrate on the issues everyone cares about if they're going to win.

The Most Pro-American Movie of 2014?

LAPhil Wrote: Aug 16, 2014 9:26 AM
If you use that kind of thinking you would probably never see a good movie again because there would always be an actor in it whose politics you disapproved of.
No, your post is BS.
Wasn't this a no-brainer from the beginning. OF COURSE these kids are going to flood the school system and will be that much more of a burden by not speaking English and carrying diseases. Are people really that stupid that they couldn't see this coming? Oh, but it's a HUMANITARIAN CRISIS! It's about to become AMERICA'S humanitarian crisis!
What do you want to bet the guy was released?
Yes they are. They ought to be arrested and jailed accordingly every time they do this.