For Romney, Is It Third Time's The Charm?

LAPhil Wrote: 16 hours ago (11:57 AM)
When did I imply that? My point was that one of the reasons he lost is because of a lot of hard-core conservatives who couldn't bring themselves to vote for him in the general election even though in their hearts they had to know he was light years better than the alternative.

For Romney, Is It Third Time's The Charm?

LAPhil Wrote: 16 hours ago (11:54 AM)
Then we're on the same page. I even said something similar in one of my other posts below.

For Romney, Is It Third Time's The Charm?

LAPhil Wrote: 16 hours ago (11:51 AM)
Henry, the voters did choose Romney, such as it was, and the conservative purists then threw him under the bus in the general election because he wasn't conservative enough.

For Romney, Is It Third Time's The Charm?

LAPhil Wrote: 17 hours ago (11:46 AM)
I don't think it's the conservatives who get thrown under the bus in the Republican primaries, but rather the moderates, or as we conservatives like to call them, RINO's. We face this same problem every time and lose every time because we always want the most conservative candidate but not the most conservative candidate who can win. MacQ describes it pretty well in his post above.

For Romney, Is It Third Time's The Charm?

LAPhil Wrote: 17 hours ago (11:41 AM)
And don't forget big mouth Candy Crowley butting into the debate to show him where he was wrong when in fact he was right.

For Romney, Is It Third Time's The Charm?

LAPhil Wrote: 17 hours ago (11:40 AM)
So what's your solution? It sounds like you're saying Republicans are damned if they do and damned if they don't try to nominate a true conservative. Which may well be true, but I'd still like to get your take on this.
If she had stayed off YouTube you would have been right. There would have been little or no media coverage. Which shows what an idiot she must be to let the whole world see what a horrible human being she is.
If Amanda Curtis were from New York, Massachusetts, or Vermont, she would probably just like a normal Democrat. But Montana? She's going to be vaporized.
Very good, that's pretty much the way I feel about her after seeing that video.
I just watched Amanda Curtis' "greatest hits" video. My God, what rock they find this woman under? I got the creeps just listening to her. And she wants to be Senator?