Let’s Destroy Liberal Academia

LAPhil Wrote: Mar 02, 2015 11:41 AM
Colleges may have served a useful purpose in the past but are not much more than a waste of time and money for most young people today and we need to stop emphasizing the need to make them more "affordable". With all the political propagandizing that goes on the students don't learn to think for themselves but in many cases come out as brainwashed automatons. Perhaps we should raise tuition to insure that only the most serious students who want to attend are able to do so rather than lower it and let colleges continue their downward slide.
And let's not forget Obama's right-hand man Al Sharpton who also never met a Jew he liked.

Saturday Night Live Skit Mocks ISIS

LAPhil Wrote: Mar 02, 2015 11:27 AM
Right on.

Saturday Night Live Skit Mocks ISIS

LAPhil Wrote: Mar 02, 2015 10:47 AM
Maybe Rouselle needs to get off her high horse and show some respect for those of us who don't think the outrage is ridiculous. I already stated my opinion, that the sketch was sick. If she found humor in it fine, I son't disrespect her point of view as she does those of others who disagree with her.

Saturday Night Live Skit Mocks ISIS

LAPhil Wrote: Mar 02, 2015 10:35 AM
I guess I'm in the minority here. I didn't find the sketch funny at all, as ISIS recruiting American teenagers is not a laughing matter. It's not that I lack a sense of humor because I don't, I just found that sketch disturbing and a little offensive.
Jindal/Bolton in 2016.

My Gender Is 'Fill In The Blank'

LAPhil Wrote: Feb 28, 2015 8:25 PM
What an insane country this has become. Sometimes I wonder if this is all a joke and somebody is eventually going to yell "April fool!". If anyone has come up with this garbage even 20 years ago they would have been declared certifiable.
MSM coverage? What are you, nuts? Since when has the MSM covered anything about the GOP except in a negative way?
Jeb is as phony as a 3-dollar bill, He and Peter King, who says he's sick of dealing with the "extremists" in the GOP, can both take a hike

Susan Rice: Choking on a Gnat

LAPhil Wrote: Feb 28, 2015 8:12 PM
I wish Susan Rice WOULD choke on a camel.