Although studies show that we conservatives are usually happier and more optimistic than most about our personal lives, we also tend to be a bit more pessimistic than the average person about the country. We look at our unsustainable level of spending, the dramatically expanding, increasingly lawless welfare state, encouragement of tribalism and class hatred as a political tactic, hostility towards Christianity, schools that teach socialism and liberalism, the morally bankrupt entertainment industry and the reelection of a man who may have had the single worst performance as President of anyone in our nation's history and we quite naturally...
Think you have that backward but we will see how the lefts Utopia works out. It all sounds so great but it misses one huge thing and that is human nature.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Report: Oversight on IRS targeting came from Washington all along Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- DOJ seized logs for five Fox News phones, possibly James Rosens’ parents’ house Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Uber DC won one regulatory battle, but they still haven’t won the regulatory war Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Ireland: Yes, we have sweet international tax incentives, sorry we’re not sorry Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Report: DOJ seized multiple White House, Fox News records in Rosen ‘investigation’ Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago