Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
And this division has NOTHING to do with the left's supporting of perversion of the American culture to garner votes, and thus gaining power, and using the "Great Society" to, as LBJ stated, that passing that legislation would secure the "n----r" vote for a hundrd years. For this guy, a lot of this garbage is contrived for the VERY low information voters, as he relaxes at the multi-million dollar Kennedy Compound on the "Cape" here in Massachusetts.
- Democrats fumbling their way to turnout debacle? Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- US Attorney to Cuomo: Witness tampering and obstruction are still illegal, you know Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes; Update: One more try? Update: Tomorrow Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ObamaCare caused some premiums to nearly double in California Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 4 hours ago