Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
And this division has NOTHING to do with the left's supporting of perversion of the American culture to garner votes, and thus gaining power, and using the "Great Society" to, as LBJ stated, that passing that legislation would secure the "n----r" vote for a hundrd years. For this guy, a lot of this garbage is contrived for the VERY low information voters, as he relaxes at the multi-million dollar Kennedy Compound on the "Cape" here in Massachusetts.
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Rand Paul’s become acceptably hawkish for a prospective GOP nominee, says … John McCain Allahpundit 12 hours ago