Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
Indy. If you're trying to impress, you're failing miserably.
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago